Holiday Gift Guide 2020
By: Johana M. Caba, M.A.
Holiday gift guides are the best ways to get some great gift ideas when shopping for friends and family. Sometimes our loved ones make it easy by giving us a list of what they want, but other times, it's a guessing game! So, let me make things a little easier for you. Here is a holiday gift guide for the creative people in your life. The items on this list are great for social media managers, graphic designers, bloggers, content creators, and for those wanting to learn new skills. And, the best thing, is that you can get most of these items from Amazon.
1. Rose Gold Desk Organizer: Desk organizers might not seem like a great gift, but speaking from experience, they can be great gifts. I used to have my things laying around and stacked up on the side of my desk, but this desk organizer made everything so much better. Everything is nice and neat, and I know exactly where to find what I'm looking for. There are also a lot of other colors, materials and styles available on Amazon, but my favorite is the rose gold.
2. Desk/Office Plant Decor: A great way to liven up a small space is by having a chic desk plant. It brings things to life and they can be good for you as they clean up the air around you. Here are two chic and decorative options for your desk, office or bookshelf.
3. Journal: A journal can be used for many different things. You can use a journal to write down your thoughts, your blog post ideas, to draw for your graphic designs, and to plan your keywords. This is also a great little tool to take with you when talking to clients so that you can write down everything you need to know.
4. The Paper-Like iPad Screen Protector: If your graphic designer friend or family member just got themselves an iPad on Black Friday, or someone is planning on getting them an iPad for the Holidays, then the perfect gift is right here. A screen protector that feels like paper. This is one of the best screen protectors for graphic designers because it is not slippery or too glossy, it has a paper-like feel that makes it feel like you are drawing on paper.
5. Yeti: What's better than a barista-like latte at home? A barista-like coffee in an insulated Yeti mug or tumbler. This is the perfect gift for those designers, social media managers and bloggers that are always on the go. They can take their tea or coffee in these insulated tumblers to drink on the go. These are also great quality, stay hot for hours, and are stylish.
6. Ring Light: A ring light is perfect to get those beautiful indoor shots for your YouTube videos and pictures. They are also great for when you are taking product pictures or taking photos for your blog posts. This is a great gift and not that expensive.
7. FabFitFun Subscription: Although this subscription box is not available on Amazon, it is a great gift for social media managers, creators, bloggers, YouTubers, and everyone in general. You can get your loved ones one box or a year subscription. Either way, they will love all of the goodies that come in these boxes. This winter, the box brings a beautiful warm robe, a vanity mirror, and a lot of other great self-care essentials.
8. Gift Cards: This is another one that is not actually on Amazon. You can get some Amazon gift cards for your friends and family so that they can get exactly what they want on Amazon. But, you can also get them Apple gift cards to help them get the latest in high-tech essentials.
9. Adobe Creative Cloud: You can find Adobe Creative Cloud essentials on Amazon. This is a great investment to help out your friends and family members that are serious about their careers as content creators. You can also click on the link below to get 60% off of Creative Cloud for students.
10. Gift your Time: A great way to spend some time with your friends and family is to gift them your time. Offer to help them out with setting up for taking photos for their blogs, help them research, offer a listening ear when they want to bounce off ideas, and offer your time when they need opinions on new designs for their clients. This is a win-win situation for everyone involved!
I hope you enjoy a wonderful Holiday Season! Be safe, have fun, and spend time with those you love. Happy Holidays! And, be sure to check CouponMeUp.com for the latest coupons to save on your Christmas wish list or even their savings blog for more ideas!
12/9/2020 06:38:34 am
That's great! I have a few items on the list too! Thanks for reading.
12/9/2020 06:26:32 am
These are some great suggestions. I'd love to receive a ring light this year.
12/9/2020 06:39:00 am
That is a great gift idea! I hope you get it for the Holidays! Thanks for reading!
12/9/2020 03:55:04 pm
I’m still working on setting up the perfect work space at home. But these items really help make it feel more productive lol
12/9/2020 07:06:08 am
Love the list! I've heard the paper like screen for the ipad is great for artists.
12/9/2020 03:55:41 pm
I heard the same thing on a YouTube video. I can’t wait to try it out myself.
12/9/2020 07:50:40 am
These are amazing suggestions! I'd love to get a ring light! Thanks for sharing your picks.
12/9/2020 08:41:19 am
I absolutely love gift guides! I could buy all these for me in a second and can already think about some of them to gift to my sisters. Thanks for the prompts xx
12/9/2020 11:51:01 am
I really need a ring light... hopefully my husband will see this post! Great ideas for creators.
I've been a full-time blogger for five years and a part-time social media manager for two... and I can attest to the fact that these are excellent gift ideas for someone who is attached to their laptops/phones all day doing creative content work! Great ideas!
12/11/2020 12:57:00 pm
These are all such creative and useful gift ideas! Desk organisers and journals are always helpful. Thank you for sharing. 😊
12/14/2020 05:13:36 am
I love this list especially the journal, subscription box and Adobe Creative Cloud. Aside from writing, I love creating visuals so that would be something I could use. The whole list was great ideas. Thank you for sharing this. I'm giving it to my sister right away lol.
12/14/2020 01:18:06 pm
I love all of these ideas! I've already asked for a couple for Christmas, that I wouldn't have thought of previously - thanks for sharing x
12/20/2020 06:18:02 am
Great guide! I love the idea of gifting your time. Such a thoughtful idea. Thanks for sharing!
Leave a Reply.
Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Adobe Affiliate Program, and in the Canva Affiliate Program, these are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com, Canva.com and affiliated sites.